080 - 25384642 / 4443 / 9606082713
Directors & Core Team
Unnati Head Office
Head Office Team
Life Skills Training & Spoken English Classes Bangalore
UNXT - Employability Skills Training for College-Going Youth
Mr Ramesh Swamy, Lead Trustee and Director.
What is UNXT?
1. 165+ hours (30 Days@ 3 hrs/day) training for Final Year Students in Government Colleges.
2. Provided free of cost to students.
3. Cost of training supported by Sponsors/ Donors (through CSR).
4. Placement assistance provided.
5. Final year students from government Degree, ITI, Diploma, and Professional degree Colleges are eligible.
6. Conducted at the respective college premises.
7. Digital certificates provided through
8. Guaranteed placement assistance for UNXT certified students.
9. Over 17,000 students trained between 2016 & 2020.
Testimonials from Government College Principals:
Prof. Dhananjaya B. R., Principal, Government First Grade College, Shivamogga
Ms.Veena, Principal, Government Science College, Bangalore
Mr Gnaneshwar, Principal, Silicon City College, K.R.Puram, Bangalore
Mr Shivashanker Tokare, Principal, Government ITI College, Bidar
Testimonials from Government College Professors:
Ms Poornima S V, Assistant Professor from the Department of English at Government First Grade College, Shivamogga.
Mr Mallikarjun, Professor, Government ITI College, Bidar
Testimonials from Government College Student Participants:
What is offered?
A blended learning approach followed:
30 classroom sessions of 3 hrs each.
75 hrs of self-learning/e-learning through our
E-learning through IBM SkillsBuild.
UNXT - Curriculum Snapshot:
Affiliations and Value Additions:
Impact Assessment through Psychometric Analysis.
Students tested on Day 1 & Day 30.
UNNATI CMAPP(Change Measurement App) - a multilingual mobile based application.
Pro bono test suite developed by Life Values Inventory, USA.
UNNATI has signed MOUs with:
1.Department of Collegiate Education (DCE), Karnataka to run UNXT in Govt. Degree colleges across the state.
2.Department of Industrial Training & Employment (DITE), Govt. of Karnataka to run UNXT in ITIs across Karnataka.
3.The Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) to roll-out UNXT Program across Andhra Pradesh.