Reporting Manager Title: Center Manager / General Manager Operations
Number of Direct Reportees: None
- Impart high quality training in alignment with the course structure and content.
- Maintain punctuality and discipline in class.
- Identify less competent participants and early redressal / counselling.
- Anchor the Assembly (record, upload, report & update to HO).
- SPOC for English and Life skills training at the center.
- Ability to coordinate with different stakeholders.
- Participate and facilitate all the mobilization and Outreach drives as a team member.
- Coordinate placements with Placement Manager.
- Support local PR and involve in volunteer engagement
- Help in timely resolution of Infrastructure issues, in coordination with the Project Officer.
- Active Social Media participation.
- Conversation with alumni at 90, 180 & 365 day intervals and developing meaningful relationships
- Stimulate Alumni referrals by communication with existing students & alumni
- Fresher (with/without) experience; but with interest in training.
- Basic Computer knowledge – MS Office, Social Media users preferred
- Fluent in communication in English.
- Ability to communicate confidently, clearly, coherently and with respect- extempore of 5mins
- Enthusiastic, Hardworking, Well-disciplined, Energetic & willing to stretch.
- Result oriented and coherent with the vision of Unnati.
- Self-Driven, Solution focused & Problem solving mind-set.
- Active Listener and a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas in Fluent English.
- Compensation Range (Rs. Per annum): As per your association (Part time/Full time) and commensurate with your experience. For any further queries kindly visit our website (www.unnatiblr.org) and contact us directly.
Please Note: Unnati will provide mandatory training for a month at Bangalore to enable performance of above responsibilities. All selected employees are required to attend this training program in Bangalore
during which time travel, stay, food and stipend is provided.