Reporting Manager Title: General Manager Operations
Job Purpose: To deliver high quality training & counselling to program participants, participate in
outreach / student mobilisation activities & be responsible for some centre management activities.
- Impart High quality training in alignment with the course structure and content.
- Ensure class punctuality and discipline among the Youth.
- Be well prepared for Sessions – Identification of less competent participants and early redressal / counselling.
- Take charge as Assembly anchor (recording, reporting, uploading, report & updates to
- SPOC & Coordinator for all Computer and Tally related queries.
- Efficient Expense management, reporting & Cash administration.
- SPOC for all Infrastructure and System related issues. Ensure timely resolution of all Network
Issues in coordination with the Projects Officers.
- Ensure Active Social Media participation by all.
- Initiate conversation with alumni at 90, 180 & 365 day intervals and developing meaningful relationships. Stimulate Alumni referrals by communication with existing students & alumni
- Effectively coordinate placement with Placement Manager.
- Active Participation in mobilization drive.
- Graduate – B Com preferred
- Fresher or Experienced(with or without training experience); but should be interest in training
- Latest Tally certification
- Basic Computer knowledge – MS Office, Social Media users preferred
- Ability to communicate confidently, clearly, coherently and with respect- test of 5 mins independent speech on a topic
- Energetic &willing to stretch
- Result oriented and coherent with the vision of Unnati
- Enthusiastic & Hard working
- Solution focused & Problem solving mindset
- Self-Driven & Initiator
- Active Listener & a team player
- Ability to train as per course design and content
- Punctual and well-disciplined
Compensation Range (Rs. Per annum): As per your association (Part time/Full time) and commensurate
with your experience. For any further queries kindly visit our website (www.unnatiblr.org) and contact us
Please Note: Unnati will provide mandatory training for a month at Bangalore to enable performance of above responsibilities. All selected employees are required to attend this training program in Bangalore
during which time travel, stay, food and stipend is provided.