Reporting Manager Title: Outreach Head
Number of Direct Reportees: None
To conduct planned PR and student mobilisation activities and ensure capacity utilization at the centre.
Participate in the skill development efforts at the centre.
- Prepare, plan and implement mobilization drives at centre
- Develop and grow relationships with local sources of participants
- Energize & encourage participation from other members at the centre for field visits, follow ups,
- Co-ordinate placement activities with the Placement Head in HQ
- Manage the stock and usage of publicity material in the centre
- Timely reporting of outreach activities in the centre – photographs, banners, actual event supporting
- At least 8-10 hours of training per week – Assembly, life skills or values
- Mandatory participation in Assembly during course duration
- Alumni Whatsapp group with SDO inclusions & create and maintain an alumni database
- Conducting parent meetings in the centre: 25th – 30th day Candidate Requirements
- Qualifications: Graduate: BSW / MSW preferred
- Experience of Microfinance / Sales will be preferred
- Ability to speak confidently in local language & English
- Basic Computer Skills
- 2 wheeler availability preferred
- Communicate confidently, clearly, coherently and with respect- test of 5 mins independent speech on
- Result oriented
- Connect with the cause of Unnati
- Build & Leverage networks: Friendly and relationship oriented
- Self-Driven & systematic
- Active Listening
- High Energy – Willingness to work in the field
Compensation: Salary range (Rs. Per annum): Rs. 1, 20,000 to 1, 80,000 + Travel and Mobile
Allowance + Incentives. For any further queries kindly visit our website (www.unnatiblr.org) and
contact us directly.
Please Note: Unnati will provide mandatory training for a month at Bangalore to enable
performance of above responsibilities. All selected employees are required to attend this training
program in Bangalore during which time travel, stay, food and stipend is provided.